WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- History of lashes
- Eye anatomy
- Lash education (lash cycles and selection and comprehension of lash sizes)
- Product education (adhesive 101 and maintenance, lash compounds and lashing tools)
- Proper hygiene & sanitation
- Proper lash station set up (lashing atmosphere and contraindications, gel pad application, taping techniques and lash set up)
- Techniques (shaping and styling basics, isolation, pick up and placement and removal of lashes)
- Social media marketing tips
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Two instructors
- Full size lash kit (service up to 35 people)
- Training manual
- Light refreshment
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- A nonrefundable deposit of $150 to hold your spot. Final payment will be required on the day of the class.
- 7-8 hours for the course. The amount of hours required could be shorter depending on how quickly the technique can be learned.
- A model that will available for 4 hours and should not consume any caffeinated beverages the day of your training.
- As the student, please do not consume any caffeinated beverages. Caffeinated beverages will impact your performance.
- Pen & paper for note taking
- Comfortable clothing for yourself and the model
- Glasses or contacts if required by your optometrist