After months of contemplating, you're finally taking the plunge and have made the decision to enhance your natural beauty with eyelash extensions. Congrats! Before coming to your FIRST OR NEXT appointment, please do the following:
- Although we all love children and some of us have children, our Beauty Bar has a no children policy. Since your eyes will be closed during the lashing process, we cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any injuries.
- Our Beauty Bar accepts both credit and cash. A credit card processing fee will be applied to any payments made with a credit card.
- Inform your lash artist of any adhesive, glue, gel pad or band-aid allergies as we utilize all of the mentioned supplies during our lashing process. Please also inform your lash artist of any eye or skin diseases that you may have. If either seem to be the case, you may not be a good candidate for eyelash extensions.
- Remove any and all eye make up.
- Avoid waterproof mascara for at least a week before your first appointment.
- Remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment.
- Do not drink any caffeinated beverages as they will cause your eyes to twitch, making it harder to place eyelash extensions. In some cases, we may not be able to apply eyelash extensions if the twitching is aggressive.
- To decrease and avoid the risk of infection, please shower before your first appointment AND your next eyelash extension fill appointment to ensure that your eyelash extensions are clean. Adhering eyelash extensions to dirty lashes will increase the likelihood of infections.
Be sure to look over our appointment etiquette to ensure a peaceful and tranquil experience with us.